There are many causes that cause it swelling in the hands; a bump, a blood circulation problem, arthritis problems, an insect bite ... In any case, there are home remedies to deflate the hands. These are remedies that involve the use of ingredients that are readily available at home or in herbals.
When the hands swell, it is because the blood cannot circulate properly. For many, it is a painful problem that prevents them from carrying out daily activities.
R.home remedies to deflate hands with lavender
- 20 grams of lavender flowers
- 20 grams of sage
- 500 ml of water
- 8 drops of lavender essential oil
- Pour the lavender and sage into a pot together with the water and boil over low heat for about 20 minutes
- After this time, pour the mixture then pour it into a container with a cap and let it cool
- Apply the mixture on the swollen hand, with the help of a soft cloth and leave on for about 20 minutes.
- 15 grams of dried lavender flowers
- 300 ml of milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- With the help of a pestle, break up the lavender flowers until they are reduced to powder
- Blend the flowers with the honey and milk then transfer the mixture to a glass container
- Pour the mixture into a small bowl, immerse your hands and let it act for about 15 minutes.
You can prepare larger doses and then store the mixture in the refrigerator for a week.
Home remedies to deflate hands with ice
Ice is effective against swollen hands; just make a compress with crushed ice or wrap some ice cubes in a cloth or towel. In any case, it is good to make sure that the ice does not come in direct contact with the skin, as it could burn it. Repeat this operation several times during the day and let it act for up to 20 minutes in a row.
Remedies to deflate your hands with ginger
Ginger root is highly regarded for its anti-inflammatory properties; relieves pain and reduces inflammation in the affected area. For application, just prepare a ginger tea with a tablespoon of grated root or powder for each glass of hot water.
Home remedies to deflate the hands with aloe vera
How not to mention aloe vera; a product much loved especially by sportsmen who use aloe vera poultices between competitions, to relieve muscle problems! From its leaves, extract its miracle gel and apply it directly on the hands. It is also great for reducing the itchiness of insect bites.
And if you have problems with dry or chapped hands, we recommend reading the article "Natural remedies for dry and chapped hands"