Don't be fooled by the title, imuffins with walnuts, hazelnuts and chocolatethey prepare very quickly, it comes to quick muffins and easy to make at home. THE muffin they are soft cakes and with the right recipe they can be prepared in just a few minutes.
In this recipe we will see how to prepare the hazelnut cream muffins with nuts and chocolate, therefore without sugar (the hazelnut cream is already sweet).
The ingredients are few, in fact they are muffins without butter, milk or yeast ... simple muffin recipe provides little raw material. Let's face it: this is the classic quick recipe to prepare when the pantry cries! The result, however, is excellent: these muffins with walnuts, hazelnuts and chocolate they are really delicious!
The ingredients of the quick recipe of muffins hazelnuts, chocolate and walnuts
- 250 grams of hazelnut cream
Nutella-like cream but to have a more genuine product it is better to use homemade Nutella.
- 2 eggs
2 whole eggs, preferably obtained from hens raised in the open with the organic method.
- 80 grams of flour 00
- Walnuts and / or hazelnuts
How to prepare Muffins with walnuts, hazelnuts and chocolate
Keep in mind that the muffin can be decorated with a whole hazelnut or half a nut. Based on this decision, you choose the amount of these ingredients. Chopped walnuts and / or hazelnuts should be added to the mixture before filling the muffin molds.
The walnut or hazelnut for garnish should be added halfway through cooking. Let's see how to proceed:
- With a couple of whisk (not necessarily electric) whip eggs and hazelnut cream until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous.
- Add the sifted flour a little at a time.
- Add the walnuts and some chocolate flakes.
- For the classic muffin shape, place the paper cups in a Muffin mold. If you do not have a muffin mold and only use the cups, the result you will get is the one shown in the photo above! I didn't use the mold either….
- Pour the mixture leaving just under an inch from the edge.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 ° C for about 20 - 30 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking, open the oven and add half a walnut to decorate.
- Let the muffins cool and, if you prefer, sprinkle them with a drizzle of veiled sugar.
If you liked this article you can follow me on Twitter, add me on Facebook, among the circles of G + or see my shots on Instagram, le vie dei social they are infinite! :)