The artichoke, very rich in fiber and minerals, it is a vegetable that lends itself easily to many culinary dishes and can also be eaten by everyone and at all ages because it is easily digestible. A very tasty recipe is it Artichokes flan, a simple and quick dish to prepare. But let's see step by step how to make artichoke flan following our recipe.
Artichokes flan, foreplay
Before moving on to the recipe, the artichokes must be thoroughly cleaned. There is a precise technique for cleaning the artichoke: the stem for this recipe must be eliminated completely. The outer leaves must then be discarded and the upper part of the others must be cut, leaving only the clear one. Finally the tip of the artichoke is cut, the bottom is turned, discarding the hard and fibrous rind. Before cutting them into wedges, the artichokes must be slightly dug in the center to remove the hay.
Warning: during cleaning and until the moment of cooking they must remain immersed in water acidulated with lemon juice to prevent them from blackening.
Artichokes flan, the ingredients
- 2 organic eggs
- 8 artichokes
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 100 grams of leedammer
- Bread crumbs
- 1 pack of bechamel
- Pepper and salt to taste
Artichokes flan, the preparation
- After having washed the artichokes and obtained only the softest part, boil them for 15 minutes in water
- After the time has elapsed, drain the artichokes, chop them coarsely
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and add the parmesan and a pinch of pepper
- Stir and add the artichokes together with the eggs then stir again until the ingredients have blended well
- Add the béchamel, diced leerdammer and a pinch of salt to the mixture then mix well again.
- Grease a baking tray and pour the freshly prepared mixture into it then sprinkle the surface with a homogeneous veil of breadcrumbs
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 45 minutes
- Serve the artichoke flan hot.