Sweet crepes lend themselves to being stuffed in many ways, why not enjoy them in a healthy version? The crepes with apples they are simple and quick to prepare but above all they are good for your health. In fact, apples contain nutritional properties that are important for health: they are rich in water, vitamins, antioxidants, fiber and mineral salts. But let's see in detail how to prepare the crepes with apples, following our step by step recipe.
Crepes with apples, the ingredients for 4 people
- 4 organic green apples
- 50 grams of rapeseed oil
- 70 grams of cinnamon sugar
- 220 grams of vegetable milk
- 4 organic eggs
- 100 grams of flour
- 1 fresh green hot pepper
- Powdered sugar
- A pinch of salt
Crepes with apples, the preparation
- Peel the apples then cut them into thin slices
- Pour the oil into a non-stick pan, add the apples, the sugar then do
- Cook for about 10 minutes, over low heat until soft
- During cooking, turn everything with a wooden spoon continuously
- When cooked, pour the mixture into a large bowl
- Blend the milk, eggs, flour and salt together until you get a smooth dough
- Pour the mixture just obtained into the bowl with the cooked apples and add the chopped chilli
- Mix all the ingredients well until everything is combined
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan and bake in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees, until the apple crepes is golden and puffy.
- After cooking, pull the crepes with apples from the oven and sprinkle with icing sugar
Serve the crepes when it is still hot
Crepes with apples, variants
- We can also add 3 teaspoons of rum along with the apples.
- If you prefer, you can prepare the crepes with apples in single portion. In this case, all you have to do is prepare the crepes then stuff them with a little apple mixture, roll them up without tightening too much. Then put in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 5 minutes.