The zucchini they lend themselves to many gastronomic preparations; they can flavor a first course, a meat or fish dish or they can be containers for a tasty filling. In this regard we will illustrate you how to make stuffed zucchini, following our step by step recipe.
Zucchini should never be missing in the kitchen; they have various health properties for the body, among which the diuretic, purifying, refreshing, laxative, detoxifying and anti-inflammatory action stand out. To better preserve the vitamin content of the zucchini, it is advisable to steam it or in the oven at a medium temperature. The only recommendation is to buy organic courgettes to ensure a genuine product.
How to make stuffed zucchini, what we need
- 6 nice firm round organic courgettes
- 1 large pepper
- 2 carrots
- A handful of raisins
- A handful of pine nuts
- A glass of white wine
- 150 grams leerdammer cheese
- 50 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
How to make stuffed zucchini, the preparation
- Wash the courgettes well and cook them for about 10 minutes in boiling salted water
- Drain the courgettes and let them cool
- Cut the cap and dig inside using a teaspoon: you have to remove all the pulp
- Fry the chopped leek with a drizzle of oil in a non-stick pan
- After two minutes add the peppers and diced zucchini then cook for 20 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally with the help of a wooden spoon
- Add the raisins, the pine nuts, the pulp obtained from the zucchini, the wine and season with salt
- Let it cook for a few more minutes, the time for the wine to evaporate
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and add the diced cheese, béchamel and grated cheese
- Mix well until everything is combined
- Fill the zucchini with the freshly prepared mixture, add a drop of oil, sprinkle a handful of Parmesan cheese on top and place them on a baking sheet
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes in a preheated convection oven.
Yours are ready stuffed zucchini to be served hot