Do you like sweets but don't like being in front of the stove? Here is a very simple recipe of fruit tart, which will delight your palate. The fruit tart made with fresh seasonal fruit is a healthy dessert, ideal for snacking in the morning: the only recommendation is to buy fruit from organic farming. To prepare this delicious tart we will need raspberries, a food rich in antioxidants. But let's see step by step how to do it fruit tart.
Fruit tart with raspberries, ingredients
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 200 grams of vegetable sweet cream
- 200 grams of mascarpone
- 100 grams of powdered sugar
- 500 grams of raspberries
- Half a fresh lemon
Useful information: if you have the possibility to harvest raspberries you must do it early in the morning as at that time of the day they are sweeter and above all they keep longer. They must be harvested when they are ripe, otherwise, once collected, they no longer ripen. Raspberry spoils easily and quickly when in contact with other raspberries. In the refrigerator they can be stored for no more than three days.
Fruit tart with raspberries, the preparation
- Wash the raspberries well
- Take the shortcrust pastry and roll it out on a round baking tray, covering the edge well
- Put in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes
- Meanwhile, pour the icing sugar and mascarpone into a bowl and start whipping until stiff.
- In another bowl, whip the cream then pour it into the other bowl and mix everything for a few minutes, also adding drops of half a fresh lemon
- When the pastry is cooked, remove from the oven and let it cool
- As soon as it has cooled down, you can fill its interior with the mixture just obtained with the help of a silicone spatula
- Place the unfinished fruit tart in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes then continue with the raspberry and strawberry decoration and put back in the fridge.
Serve the fruit tart cold