For facial cleansing we often resort to cleanser that we find in supermarkets or perfumery. However, the substances of which the cleansing milk is composed can be represented by chemicals! Fortunately, there are recipes for making cleansing milk at home with completely homemade ingredients, thus saving money and guaranteeing the skin of the face a natural and harmless cosmetic product. You can make an excellent do-it-yourself cleansing milk with chamomile, a flower that in addition to having remarkable healing and medicinal properties also has cosmetic properties. But let's see in detail how to do thel Cleansing milk at home with natural products.
DIY cleansing milk, ingredients
- 150 ml of whole milk
- 15 grams of chamomile flowers
- 15 grams of mint leaves
- A teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of oil enriched with vitamin E
NB: the aforementioned products are available in herbalist's shops or in shops selling natural products.
Cleanser, the preparation
- Pour some water into a pot and bring it to a boil
- Meanwhile, pour the milk, chamomile flowers and mint leaves into a saucepan and mix to mix everything.
- Once this is done, place the saucepan on the pot so that it can cook in a double boiler
- Leave the mixture in a water bath for about 30 minutes, stirring clockwise from time to time: the time necessary for the milk to absorb all the nutritional elements of the mint and chamomile.
- After the required time, filter the liquid with a sieve and let it cool
- Once cooled, add the lemon juice and vitamin E oil then mix
Here is your homemade cleansing milk for the face in a natural way that you can use already with a cotton pad to pass on the face. Before using the product on your face, try a drop on your hand and wait a few minutes: this is recommended to make sure you don't have allergy problems.
Useful information for storage: the shelf life of this product is short, it can be stored in the refrigerator for a maximum of three days since no preservatives have been used.