THE ravioli they are renowned for their filling which can vary according to our tastes and needs. Here is a first course, ravioli stuffed with mushrooms, cauliflower and bechamel, which we could cook during the holidays. A great tasty and appetizing dish that could make you look good on Christmas Day or New Year's Day. The only recommendation is to find genuine foods especially in the choice of cauliflower, a typical winter vegetable which, thanks to the perfect balance of its components, has a beneficial effect on health if consumed 2-3 times a week. But let's see in detail how to make stuffed ravioli following our recipe step by step.
Stuffed ravioli, ingredients for 4 people
- 300 grams of puff pastry for ravioli
- 500 g of champignon mushrooms
- A sprig of chopped parsley
- 50 g of pecorino
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cauliflower
- 100 g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 500 ml of bechamel
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
Preparation of the filling
- Boil the cauliflower florets for 5/6 minutes after cleaning it, in the meantime wash and cut the mushrooms into cubes
- After the time has elapsed, pour the garlic cut into wedges with a drizzle of oil into a large non-stick pan and sauté without burning it
- Add the mushrooms and cook them over high heat
- After cooking, add the chopped parsley and salt then add the cauliflower and let it sauté for a couple of minutes over low heat, mixing all the ingredients well with a wooden spoon.
- Pour everything into a blender together with the béchamel and season with salt
- Blend everything for a few moments at minimum speed: in this way you will get a whole minced mixture
- Pour the freshly chopped mixture into a bowl and add the grated cheeses then mix well and set aside
Preparation of stuffed ravioli
Once the filling is done, all you have to do is prepare the ravioli:
- Take the puff pastry and with a kitchen washer cut out squares of about six / eight centimeters
- Place the freshly prepared mushroom filling in the center of the squares and cover with the remaining squares of dough
- Press with your fingers and seal the edges carefully, then packaging the ravioli until all the ingredients are used up.
Your stuffed ravioli is ready.