Sun, climatic factors and carelessness can damage our hair until they are dull and weak. In these cases we can resort to natural remedies, an effective way to improve the appearance and health of our hair. Most of the products on the market contain chemical agents that, in the long term, can damage our body.
An advantage of natural products is that they can always be used. In this regard we will show you some natural homemade treatments that can restore softness and shine to damaged hair.
Natural remedies for damaged hair, 5 treatments
1) Treatment: mayonnaise, olive oil and castor oil Ingredients
- Olive oil
- Vitamin E capsules or tablets
- Castor oil
The amount of ingredients depends on the length of the hair.
- Pour the ingredients into a bowl and mix well
- Apply the mixture to clean hair and leave it on for at least 20 minutes
- Rinse with warm water
Repeat the treatment once a week.
2) Treatment: olive oil, beer and mustard
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 150 ml of beer.
- 2 tablespoons of yellow mustard
Doses for short hair
- Pour the ingredients into a bowl and mix
- Apply the mixture to your hair and leave it for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse with warm water.
Treatment to be repeated twice a week.
3) Treatment: aloe vera, beer and olive oil
- Aloe vera
- Olive oil
- Chop the aloe vera well, add 3 tablespoons of beer and 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Mix well and apply to the ends of the hair
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse with plenty of warm water.
Treatment to be repeated every 15 days
4) Treatment: tropical fruits, honey and yogurt
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Bee honey
- Blend all the ingredients together
- Apply the mixture to your hair then wrap your hair with aluminum foil or a shower cap. Leave it on for 30-40 minutes and then rinse
This treatment is used to improve the health of the ends and the central part of the hair and should be applied at least once a week.
5) Coconut oil and lemon juice
- Coconut oil
- Lemon juice
- In a bowl, mix one portion of coconut oil with two portions of lemon juice
- Apply to all hair with a massage
This treatment is particularly suitable for oily hair: it revitalizes and hydrates the hair.
PLEASE NOTE: all the treatments listed above must be performed after regular shampooing.
For further information, please refer to the article "DIY hair masks"