L'apple cider vinegar it's great natural remedy for weight loss in that accelerates metabolism is helps reduce appetite.
L'apple cider vinegar it is also a food rich in vitamins: it contains in fact vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E but above all vitamin C. It also contains potassium which helps keep the muscles efficient.
The slimming properties ofapple cider vinegar are due to the presence ofacetic acid that helps digestion, especially proteins, avoids stomach acid problems is prevents the accumulation of fats.
A further benefit of apple cider vinegar is linked to its properties of lowering the cholesterol level, favoring its elimination.
Apple cider vinegar: how to make it at home
- The basic ingredient is obviously made up of apples, preferably organically produced and not too large in size
- Take about 2 kg, cut the apples into small pieces (without peeling them), taking care to remove the seeds
- Reduce them to a puree using a blender or centrifuge
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice and 10 grams of brewer's yeast
- Add 280 grams of brown sugar
- Add 250 ml of water and mix the mixture obtained
- Pour it into a 1 and a half liter bottle with the help of a funnel
- Close the bottle with a bubbler cap (or filler cap). This precaution is necessary to favor the outflow of carbon dioxide from the compound without letting air in.
If you don't have this type of caps at home, you can order them on Amazon for around 5 Euros.
- Let the bottle rest with the preparation for 15 days, taking care to shake it once a day to avoid the formation of deposits.
- After 15 days filter the preparation and you will have obtained yours apple cider vinegar!
Apple cider vinegar: how to use it
The simplest and most immediate use of apple cider vinegar is to use it as a raw condiment instead of olive oil
To accelerate its benefits, you can take two tablespoons diluted in a glass of water, at least half an hour before meals.
Apple cider vinegar: where to buy it if you don't want to waste time making it at home
You can easily find apple cider vinegar in a normal supermarket or, if you want to save money, aiming for top quality you can choose Pipkin organic apple cider vinegar, GMO free, Cold pressed, Unrefined, Unfiltered, Unpasteurized, 5% acidity, Vegetarian, Vegan and Kosher on sale on Amazon for 12.49 euros.
Pipkin organic apple cider vinegar
This will save you time and be sure that you are buying a high quality apple cider vinegar, although being able to make it at home could be a great satisfaction! :-)
Apple cider vinegar: the origins
The use of apple cider vinegar dates back to the times of the ancient Greeks: the famous doctor Hippocrates prescribed it to his patients suffering from obesity.
Cider is also a popular drink since the Middle Ages in the countries of northern Europe and in particular in the United Kingdom, in Holland and Belgium and in Normandy.
But apple cider has also been known for centuries in the East, again for its purifying and dietary properties.
Cider vinegar: works when used with common sense
Like any natural remedy, cider vinegar is taken with criteria and common sense. Just to make you understand if you increase the doses and the frequency of intake you will not accelerate the time of weight loss.
Be patient and if you really want to maximize the beneficial effects of apple cider vinegar, exercise daily, even lightly, without exaggerating.
Also avoid crash diets and stressful situations that can contribute to metabolic problems instead of ensuring weight loss.
Another related article of ours that might interest you is:Raspberry Ketone: the supplement for weight loss derived from raspberry!